As a matter of fact, iPhone displays is only dedicated for Apple. It means that, they have been designed and manufactured just for the Apple standards. Another one that we can add intuitive and responsive Multi-Touch, high brightness, great color quality, white balance, and performance for different features like True Tone, Night Shift, and Haptic Touch.
High importance of the Apple service by trained technicians that using original Apple displays
For instance, if your iPhone display has a problem and its necessary for you to replace it with a new one, it’s really important that trained technicians who use just original Apple display parts. All service providers are listed as below:
- Apple Authorized Service Providers
- Independent Repair Providers
You can be sure about these service providers that are using original ones. Keep it in your mind that if you don’t ask for these guys that provide original tools you might have different or improper function or lack of sufficient quality or safety. In this regard Apple displays are built to match preciously within the device. For example, repairs that don’t probably replace screws or cowling might leave behind loose parts that could destroy the battery, as a result it may have overheating or damage.
Another story about iPhone display is engineered with iOS software for complete performance and quality. Using not original displays can cause different problems. some problems have been listed as below:
- Multi-Touch might doesn’t respond on parts of the screen
- Degraded Multi-Touch performance, like missed screen touches or touches not registering in the right location
- Touches might suddenly register during a phone call
- Display might not turn off during phone calls
- Accidental edge or palm touches might register
- True Tone display doesn’t function correctly
- lack or degraded function of the ambient light sensor, causing the screen to get dark or brighten incorrectly
- Incorrect display color calibration, such as the display to appearing too yellow or blue
- Display isn’t uniformly bright
- Lower maximum brightness
- Unintentional battery drain
A vital message
when you see this message, when you go to Settings > General > About, the display in your iPhone is unable to be verified. This message applies to iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Unable to verify this iPhone has a genuine Apple display. Learn more…
You might see an additional notification that says, “Apple has updated the device information for this iPhone.”
These notes are really important that means Apple has updated the device information situated for your iPhone because it needed some service or safety analysis and finally it might improve future products.
Reference : https://www.topteksystem.com/blog/toptek-apple-services/some-stories-of-original-iphone-displays/